BallotTrax is the country’s first and only complete mail-in ballot tracking solution: providing tracking, reporting, status updates and multi-language communications for any vote-by-mail election. BallotTrax brings voter confidence back to the democratic process with over six years of extensive testing on live elections to bring this proven, patent-pending solution to market.
How BallotTrax Works for Voters:
Simple Sign Up: Voter only needs: First name, last name, DOB, and zip code. Voter ID is optional.Set Contact Preferences: Voters can define contact method settings by opting-in for email, text, or voice status updates on their mail ballots.
Setup Best Times to be Contacted: Set the time when you would like to receive messages and when you do not want to be disturbed.
How BallotTrax Works for Counties:
Data Upload:Counties upload their voter registrations data
Mapping: Files are securely mapped so all registered voters, regardless of registration for BallotTrax, are accounted for within the tracking system
Updates: Counties upload information weekly. When it’s closer to the election, they have the flexibility to update daily or several times a day
Targeting: Through the BallotTrax’s admin page, the system can identify which voters can receive what information about each election (i.e. primaries, parties, etc.)
Tracks: Voter profiles tie voter ID to printed inbound and outbound bar codes
Customize: Counties can personally brand software and send branded, content rich emails from a county email address
Generate Reports: Counties can see who has registered and determine voter preferences
They can also track and see:
- Who isn’t getting notifications
- Who hasn’t come back to the site since registering
- Status: Outbound, inbound, undeliverable, accepted, received, vote-in person, rejected
- Send customized messages: Inform voters instantly of the following:
- Reminders to mail in ballots at five days before election day
- Day of election – Notices to not to mail back ballots. Here are polling places to drop it off
- Received by post office
- Received by county, undeliverable mail-in ballot, in-person drop off required
- Accepted or rejected mail-in ballots
- Information on redemption options